The National Council of and for Persons
The NCPD is proud to be in a position to offer various SETA accredited training courses ( short course , learnerships and internships) together with corporate partners whom then get their BBBEE POINTS for the DTI scorecard .
We also do short training of Professionals in the Services and Health profession , for which these professionals get CPD points . The courses for architects , and other professionals is not accredited for CPD points .
Other training includes:
- Caregiver training for carers of children or adults
- Governance training
- Fundraising training
- Disability Equity training
- Reasonable accommodation
- Inclusive design
- Various impairments and the implications
- Drivers of persons with disabilities
- Human Rights and advocacy
- Assistive device repairs
- Transport and driving training
The majority of training sessions can be tailor-made to suit your needs